UG Common Admission Process
Candidates are requested to go through the prospects carefully,be familiar with all
relevant information relating to admission procedure and follow the steps specified
- Goto UG Admission section and Click on
- Click on
- Register with valid e-mail id, name, date of birth and mobile no. (On successful
registration, you will get an e-mail on your registered email id)
- Open the e-mail link for the activation of registration and furnish the required details.
- Log on to your account using your registered email id and password.
- Click on Primary Details link/icon and enter your primary details, save and click next
- Continue data entry like previos step till you complete the steps Guardian Details, Academic Details, Claims/Weightages, etc.
- You can continue with payment once you are ready to pay the application fees online (Rs.300/-and for SC/ST Rs.150/-) using net banking
- Upload your recent passport size photo (180px height X 160px width - Max. Size:100KB - File type .jpg) and click next
- Select carefully your choices of programmes for which admission is sought, save and click next
- Verify your entries in application by taking a prnt out.
- Once you are sure about the data furnished are correct and complete go to 'Lock Application' step and click
- You can log on to your account using your registered email id and password and data can be entered/edited till you lock your application.
- Only locked application with prescribed fee (paid online) will be treated as valid.
- Application once locked cannot be modified further under any circumstances.
List of documents (originals) to be produced at the time of interview for admission:
- Print out of the application form on a single A4 paper (either sides).
- Mark list of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended.
- Valid conduct certificate issued within 6 months.
- The income, community and nativity certificate, issued by the competent authority.(if eligible for concession).
- Certificate from the competent authoritiesto claim NCC/NSS/Ex-Service men/differently abled quota.
- Equivalency certificate for those who qualified from other Boards.
- Stamp size photos.(4 Nos).
Parent/guardian should be present at the time of interview.
Sports Quota applications:
- Applicants under sports quota should submit printout of the application at the office
along with the self attested copies of all the relevant certificates before 25/05/2019.