Common Admission Process 2021
Candidates are requested to go through the prospects carefully,be familiar with all
relevant information relating to admission procedure and follow the steps specified
- Goto UG Admission section and Click on
- Click on
- Register with valid e-mail id , name, date of birth and mobile number (use your/parent's email id and mobile number only).
registration, you will get an e-mail on your registered email id
- Open the e-mail and click on the link given for the activation of registration and furnish the required details. Complete the verification process (email id and mobile number)
within 20 minutes. Otherwise you have to repeat registration process. If the mail is not available in your inbox check the spam folder also.
- Log on to your account using your registered email id and password.
- Click on Primary Details link/icon and enter your primary details, save and click next
- In the second step, you can continue with online application fee payment of Rs.500/- using net banking
- Upload your recent passport size photo (180px height X 160px width - Max. Size:100KB - File type .jpg) and click next button.
- Select carefully your choices of programmes for which admission is sought, save and click next
- Verify your entries in application by taking a print out or by navigating through each data entry step.
- Once you have ensured the data furnished are correct and complete go to 'Lock Application' step and button.
Special Note: Please do not use special characters (like ',/,\,*,&,|,!,", # ) in any input fields.
- You can log on to your account using your registered email id and password and data can be entered/edited till you lock your application.
- Only locked application with prescribed fee (paid online) will be treated as a valid application for admission. All other applications will be rejected.
- Application once locked cannot be modified further under any circumstances.
- Application fee paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances.
List of documents (originals) to be produced at the time of interview for admission:
- Print out of the application form on a single A4 paper (both sides).
- Mark list of the qualifying examination.
Parent/guardian should be present at the time of interview.